Monday, January 5, 2015

Photography Project Reflection

1. How do you think your project represents your work as a student?

I think this project represents my work as a student very well because it shows everyone not only what we are capable of but also how we incorporate creativity into our work. We are able to show our  photography skills and also our editing skills.


2. How has your understanding of photography changed during this school year?

My understanding of photography has changed greatly this school year. I've realized that there's a lot more work than just clicking a button. There's a bunch composition rules, lighting, angles, your own perception on things. It has turned out to be much more complicated and creative than I ever imagined.

3. What are some of the benefits of working in a group?

Some of the benefits I have found from working in a group is that there is always someone there to help you. When you're alone, you always have to try and figure out things quickly and efficiently so when you have partners the efficiency increases. It is also a lot more fun when working in groups!

4. What are some of the disadvantages of working in a group?

The biggest disadvantage in working with partners was the lack of organization. There's so many people and we all need to take our photographs, so the order of who's got done first was all mixed up. Also another disadvantage is that you cannot rely on your partners 100% of the time because on some days they might be absent so you have to postpone your shots.

5. Now that you have had more time to reflect, is there anything that you would have done differently with your recent project?

If I was given the opportunity to redo my project I would definitely have spent more time organizing and planning with my group members. We had to work together a lot more than I assumed and also taken more shots for each photo so I could of had a wider variety to choose from.


6. Is there anything else that you want to include? 

Over all this project was enjoyable and after it was finished it was really amazing looking back on everyones hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment